Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Passing Trains (Part 1): An Intro and Explanation

Time passes quickly sometimes, and it seems much has gone by since the last time I sat to write. I apologize. I am here now, in front of a computer, and will do my best to dig the highlights of these past several weeks from my memory.

In order to do so I will separate my postings into segments under the main title “Passing Trains” as they relate to the subject at hand. Having spent my time sitting in a railway station, that is to say, the “railway station” of this blog, which is to say even further, not a real railway station at all but some place of complete ambiguity; I shall do my best to speak of all the stops and trains with their set locations as they have come and passed, which is to say, I have no intent on talking about real trains at all. These will be coming as I finish them, until I catch up to the present, when I hope to be able to update on events as they continue to happen. I hope from hence forth to be better at updating. However, train whistles can be distracting.

Also. I like tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment